Bake At Home Hot Cookie Dough Double Choc Biscoff - Vegan
Sold by:Blondies Kitchen
£14.50 - £26.00
Get this by Tuesday 25th January
If you order by 12am on Monday 24th January
What's in the box?
- 3 or 6 double chocolate chip vegan and gluten free puds
Ingredients & Allergens
All products contain NUTS, Wheat, Dairy and Soy.For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Flour (white, self-raising- rice, potato, tapioca, maize & buckwheat, Raising agents - mono-calcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, Thickener - xanthan gum), Dairy-free spread – (Vegetable oils – (Sunflower, Rapeseed, Palm), Salt, Emulsifier: Sunflower lecithin, Preservative – Potassium sorbate, Lactic acid, B vitamins (Niacin, B6, B2, Folic acid & B12), Flavourings, Colours – Annatto, Curcumin), Sugar (caster), Sugar (light brown), Dark chocolate (Cocoa mass, Sugar, Cocoa butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin), Cocoa Powder, Byron Banana Puree (Banana, Ascorbic acid), Vanilla bean paste (Sugar, Water, Vanilla Extract, Vanilla seeds, Gum Tragacanth (a natural thickener), Colour: Caramel, Preservative: Potassium sorbate), Salt. *Please note we handle dairy, eggs, gluten and nuts in our bakery*
Refrigeration & shelf life
- Please refrigerate on receipt of delivery
- Can be frozen for up to 3 months
- Please consume within 3 days
Do you need to be there to accept delivery?
- Where delivery is requested, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure a complete and correct address is supplied, along with a correct phone number for contact. It is also the customer’s responsibility that there is someone to accept the delivery at the address. Blondies Kitchen cannot accept responsibility for late or missing deliveries due to insufficient or incorrect information supplied, or because there is no-one to accept delivery.
- Please note if the recipient is unable to accept delivery, we will endeavour to leave it in a safe place or with a neighbour/co worker. If our drivers are directed to a loading bay, we cannot accept responsibility for how the cookies are handled. Finally, be advised that as it is a freshly made product, we are unable to re-deliver.
- If you have any additional information or special requests e.g. ‘Leave with security at front desk’, you will be given the opportunity to add this in during the checkout process.
- Currently we deliver to postcodes within the M25. We aim to get all orders baked, boxed and out for next day delivery once we have received your order.
- Blondies Kitchen cannot accept liability for any late deliveries once the order has been dispatched from our bakery.
- Unfortunately Blondies Kitchen cannot guarantee that delivery instructions provided to us will be carried out and are not liable for any errors made by our courier partners and can't be held liable for delays in delivery or lost or damaged parcels.