Mature Your Own Blacksticks Blue
Sold by:Butlers Farmhouse Cheeses
Get this by Thursday 20th January
If you order by 12am on Wednesday 19th January
What's in the box?
- A 'birth certificate' for keeping track of maturation and desired taste/bite
- Whole baby Blacksticks Blue
What you will need
Fridge (or cold garage) and patience!
Allergens: Milk Suitable for Vegetarians. Made with pasteurised milk.
This product will be dispatched at between 2 - 4 weeks old. It will have a maximum of 12 weeks for you to mature at home. It's not reccommended to freeze our cheese.
Due to only dispatching Monday – Wednesday for Letterbox cheese, our cut off for orders for delivery same week is midnight Tuesday. Any orders placed after Tuesday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Delivery is via Royal Mail First Class. This is not recorded delivery and can take between 1 – 3 days after dispatch.
- Please check that the information you have provided is correct, before you complete your order. If you realise that you have made a mistake please let us know immediately at email@example.com. If it is not correct and your letterbox is returned to us, additional cost is required for the whole gift and postage may be requested.
- We cannot be held responsible if your product is not delivered due to a wrong address or due to nobody being available to sign for the parcel. If you ask for your cheese to be left somewhere that is not refrigerated, we cannot be held responsible for it from that point onwards.
- If you are not in to take delivery, there is no safe place, or a neighbour is not available Royal Mail will leave you a ‘We’ve called’ card. This will have instructions of how to rearrange delivery or where to collect from.
- Your information will be shared in order to fulfil your delivery