The Filipino Fiesta 5-course Meal Kit For 2
If you order by 6pm on Tuesday 18th January
Whats in the box?
- Scottish Salmon Tamarind “Sinigang” Broth: This tamarind flavoured stock with salmon is characterised by its tangy and sour taste and prepared with daikon, tomato, bok choy, French beans, onions and aubergine. (Gluten Free)
- All Vegetable Tamarind “Sinigang” Broth: This tamarind flavoured stock is characterised by its tangy and sour taste and prepared with daikon, tomato, bok choy, French beans, onions and aubergine. (Gluten Free, Vegan)
- Lemongrass Chicken “Inasal Sisig”: Jack Brand diced chicken thighs marinated in annatto, ginger, green chili, garlic, and lemongrass served on a sizzling skillet
- Sea Bream Ceviche “Kinilaw sa Gata”: Cured Sea Bream in coconut milk, lime, radish, tomato,and mango served with shredded mooli (Gluten Free)
- Vegetable Spring Roll “Lumpiang Sariwa”: House prepared fresh spring roll style crêpe filled with romaine lettuce, palm hearts, bean sprouts, sweet potato, bamboo shoots and carrots topped with roasted peanuts in a peanut sauce and sweet savoury glaze.
- Chorizo de Cebu: Heritage pork sausage recipe originating from the island of Cebu, It is a type of hamonada (sweet) longanisa. They are distinctively red in colour due to the use of annatto (achuete) seeds and paprika.
- Dingley Dell Crispy Pork Hock “Crispy Pata”: All time Romulo Café favourite boneless crispy pork hock (Gluten Free)
- Truffled Chicken Adobo “Romulo Style”: A Filipino classic, Norfolk chicken cooked in soy sauce, garlic and cane vinegar accented with black truffle sauce and served with sweet potato
- Wok-fried Rice Noodles “Pansit Guisado’’: Thin rice noodles, stir fried with assorted vegetables
- Fillet of Sea Bass ala Plancha: Seabass fillets with tausi black beans
- Braised Grass Fed British Rib of Beef (Crispy Beef Tadyang): Slow cooked and seasoned with honey chilli glaze
- Vegetable Side Dish:
- Taro Leaves (Laing): A very popular dish from the Bicol region of the Philippines featuring the leaves from the tops of the taro (gabi) root sautéed in coconut milk and spices. (Gluten Free, Vegan)
- Sauteed Bok Choy: A light, crunchy and flavourful vegetable that goes great with any traditional Filipino dish. (Gluten Free, Vegan)
- Sans Rival: Unrivalled modern Filipino dessert made with dulce de leche buttercream, cashews, chewy and sweet meringue
- Ube Cheesecake: Purple yam cheesecake on a Graham cracker crust topped with sweet young coconut bits
- Banoffee Turon: Toffee coated ripe saba banana in a spring roll wrapper and oven roasted at home to a golden crisp.
What you will need
- Frying Pan
- Baking Tray
You will receive a email/text message from our courier partner on the morning of delivery with a 2 hour delivery window
Please check that the information you have provided is correct, before you complete your order. If you realise that you have made a mistake please let us know immediately at email@example.com
If you are not home or the driver cannot leave with a neighbour, we will try again on the next available day
Your information will be shared in order to fulfil your delivery